A letter from your pastor
We are excited to inform you that we now offer an online giving option. We want to provide you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want. Online Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank account [or debit/credit card] account to our church. ClearGive costs you nothing and provides many advantages to you and the church:
Benefits for You
Benefits for the Church
|· No check writing or ATM stops before church
· Safe, secure, and confidential transactions
· Use your checking/savings account or credit/debit card
· Schedule recurring or one-time donations
· Change a gift or account anytime you like
· Choose offertory, special funds, pledges
· View your giving history anytime
|· Reduces check processing fees
· Allows staff more time to focus on ministries
· Knows your data and auto deposited gifts are secure
· Accommodates special funds and tuition
· Provides giving history for tax statements
· Reaches a wider demographic of givers
As we begin this new program, you may notice your neighbors placing “I Give Online” offertory cards (available in each pew) into the collection basket instead of traditional envelopes. However you choose to give your time, talent, and treasure, we thank you! Our church ministries thrive only with your help.
We ask that you consider using this service—especially if you currently manage your bills or banking online. For more information about ClearGive call Kimm Thurlow at (904) 249-2600.
Fr. Michael Houle
ONLINE GIVING FAQ’S
When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
Your electronic contribution will be debited on the date you specify.
Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of them withdrawn at different times?
You can set up to contribute to different offerings at different times. However, you will have to do each one separately. You will receive a receipt for each one.
What if I change bank accounts?
Simply login and update your account information.
What if I try Online Giving and don’t like it?
You can cancel your authorization by deleting your credit card and/or bank account information along with your donation dates.